Cultivise is a hub for quality resourceful Agribusiness-services. Our Partners and ‘value-chain’ specialists work to effectively analyse, plan and schedule your work in agricultural regions.
Cultivise seek to assist in projects and businesses of all size and scale, both locally and nationally. Initially, we consult with you, to plan the sequence for your scope of work based on your requirements and priorities.
We seek to understand our client’s operating environment and assist them with skilled resource capability to consider aspects relating to existing assets or evaluating the appropriateness of other assets or emerging technology based on an evidentiary and analytical approach.
We assist our clients in many sectors and offer a broad range of services from assessing new acquisitions and projects, modelling and analysing logistics solutions, project management, strategic planning and managing the sale of an asset or business.
The Whole Picture
Sustainable & Profitable Operations/b>
The result of great collaboration and and dedicated analysis and stakeholder engagement translates to sustainable and profitable operations. Our company is focused on the comprehensive task of assessing projects from many aspects and delivering effective and worthwhile advice.
Adam Chilcott, Managing Director
For all your Rural Property - Sales & Marketing contact Adam Chilcott!
Utilising a broad network of subject matter experts and resources enable us to focus on all the elements required for the successful planning, review, assessment and execution of projects. We strive to deliver benefits to clients with an “outcome focused” approach. We come prepared to carry out your Project, at any stage of your business or market cycle.
Innovation & Research
We Monitor & Collaborate:
- with teams who provide technology and efficiency solutions
- return of sufficient tangible benefits
- to provide supply chain management ‘value-chain’ focus for planning and review as a commodity, product or market.
- to assess markets, tends, cycles and ideas with evidence based research.
- Grain genetics research
Our Partners provide:
- expertise in construction
- financial modelling . market analysis . reporting
- project management services . innovation . research
- global network of partners – investors – team – opportunity
- Social Responsibility – Environmental
Meet our Partners
Our Partners are:
- John White | Managing Director – Allied Grain Systems
- Kingsley David – CFO Intuition
- Robert Traverner – Project Management & Procurement